Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Thanks

Disclaimer: This exercise  of thanking blank, for blank was done purely for amusement, and has no therapeutic value what-so-ever. That, and I believe that these thank you's need to be said.


Tuesday Thanks: 2/11 to 9/11/2010

  • Ma and dad, for being my ma and dad.
  • My friends, and everyone else who made me laugh.
  • Sumedha and Jagruti, for taking me to Aalankrita resorts last Wednesday.
  • Jagruti, for sharing a brownie with me.
  • Said Brownie.
  • Clouds, for raining on said Wednesday, and making said resort absolutely pretty.
  • The jhoola outside a deluxe cottage in said resort
  • Late nights and Divya and Lion King and salted apples (though this was rather long ago).
  • Night, for the cool breeze it wraps 'round me.
  • Dawn, for that lovely shade of blue when she arrives.
  • Judy Garland, for Somewhere over the Rainbow.
  • The Dreams that you dare to dream.
  • Igoogle, for the virtual piano gadget.
  • Sheetbox, for sheet music and Zebrakeys, for teaching me the basics of reading sheet music.
  • My jiji and jijaji, for chocolate, and leggings, and a beautiful watch. And for being my jiji and jijaji.
  • Said chocolate.
  • Hand showers, for being awesome.
  • Saanvi, for showing me how to be a child again.
  • Saanvi, for being affectionate and sweet, and trusting and innocent.
  • Saanvi, for giving me a carefree Diwali.
  • Diwali, for the Diyas that light up the street.
  • Milk, for being a life-saver.
  • Home.
  • Tomatoes and Potatoes, and Ridge Gourd and Eggs, for somehow being more 'home' than chicken.
  • Audrey Hepburn, for Breakfast at Tiffany’s, and for Moon River.
  • Tiffany’s, for being better than the library.
  • Moon River.
  • Elizabeth and Fitzwilliam Darcy, for being awesome.
  • Elizabeth Burke, for awesome writing of said awesome characters.
  • Douglas Adams, for The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
  • Said book, well the first 30 pages of it, at any rate.
  • Earth, for being harmless. Or mostly harmless.
  • A one-who-will-not-be-named, who recommended said book way back in July, for being there.
  • Vanessa, for Joie Butter, and for inspiring me to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment