Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Thanks

9/11 to 16/11/2010
  • Ma and Dad, for being my ma and dad. 
  • Jiji and jijaji, for loving me. 
  • My friends, and everybody else who made me laugh. 
  • Ajita, for a full thirty-nine minutes of laughter and understanding, and a bubbling affection. 
  • Jagruti, for an evening spent entirely outdoors on the pavement, with nary a thought for Time or any of the World. 
  • Dusk, for bringing Night with her. 
  • Night, for bringing Darkness. 
  • The night-sky, for sparkling so on Wednesday. 
  • Arcturus, for being my friend. 
  • Rafa Nadal, for being defiantly humble. 
  • Diwali, for leaving me with yummy papdis and deewle and kaju barfi. 
  • Our Mess, for food that is more than just edible, at times. 
  • Ice-cream with this little bit of curd, for being tangy uhh--- ice-cream. 
  • Honey, for the delightfully random patterns while trickling down my glass of water. 
  • Exams, for keeping me busy and out of mischief. 
  • Iron Maiden, for seven and a quarter glorious minutes of Blood Brothers. 
  • Somewhere Over the Rainbow, for the dreams that you dare to dream. 
  • Won’t you buy me pretty flow’rs, for being such a comfort. It's a song, in case you’re wondering. 
  • Dear Blank please blank and Silent English: for amusing me so.
  • The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, for the hole that is nothingth of a second long, a nothingth of an inch wide, and quite a lot of million light years from end to end. 
  • I-don't-know-whom, for keeping away the nightmares.
  • The one-who-will-not-be-named, for being there. 
  • The World, for putting up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment