Wednesday, January 12, 2011

When I go crazy

This was the last day of my compres. I'd had 3 continuous exams, and I was inordinately sleep deprived- crossed the threshold of merely sleepy, and entered hyper.  

xlnc: you, madam, are what i like to call a dear nitwit.
12:20 AM me: that i am.
  ......
 xlnc: later, dear nitwit.
 me: later what?
12:27 AM xlnc: later i will talk to you.
 me: how later?
  i zleepses now
 xlnc: you're going to sleep?
  ohkay.
 me: shall crash into bed
  n then shall invade ze zleepland
12:28 AM with all the power of a single nitwit army
  n zen shall dare ze nightmares to trouble me
12:29 AM when they will not, i shall poke my tongue out at them. n zleeeeeeeep.
 xlnc: sleep, now.
  you're rambling your nitwit ramble.
 me: if they do, i shall -- well i do not know what i shall do
  ze nitwit luvs to ramble
12:30 AM when she haz an audience
 xlnc: ...
  sleepie.
  me: but zen, nobody likies to ramble when zere's no audience
 xlnc: and now you shall go sleepy pie.
 me: good nite
 xlnc: nightie.
  today is the day of the -ie.
12:32 AM me: n of the ze an' of 'es' as in i goes n sleepses
12:33 AM skips off into nitwit-land

No comments:

Post a Comment