Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hello, me hearties.

I realized, last week, that I haven't been really devoting much effort to my blog, since I abruptly stopped the Pearl Diaries, or what ever that was. Except for a scattered few--very few--posts, they have all been borrowed from elsewhere and/or cryptic stuff. Or stuff I'd written earlier for various reasons. It has not juice, most of the time, and for that I apologize.

Rest assured, though, that I am still in no humour to write stuff like this. Or this. But I promise you better than this.

On a completely unrelated note, we have, finally*, the Federer vs Nadal final tomorrow that is usually clamored for at the beginning of every grand slam, except that it wasn't this time. People now have to forget all pre-tournament chatter of Nole's winning streak, of the anticipated Nadal vs Djokovich face-off, and brush off the dust on their records of The Rivalry between the GOAT (that is Greatest of All Time for the uninitiated) and the King of Clay. #blinks#



---
*A wish that has not been granted since AO 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment